Download Baseline Multi-Scope Template
Download the Baseline Multi-Scope Template below.
This baseline will serve as the starting point for your modifications.
- Updated the logic to allow specific scope counts to be displayed using the
- Added logic to display the new CVSS3.1 fields in the detailed finding section
- Added logic to display the new CVE fields in the detailed finding section
- Added logic to display the new CWE fields in the detailed finding section
- Added the ability to use strict narratives or open narratives
- Added the ability to include raw finding evidence
- Added option for port, service, protocol and version number on Affected Assets displayed in Detailed Findings
- Added three new cover page options (options 3-5)
- Added Detailed Findings titles as level 3 entries in the Tables of Contents
- Unified the Table of Contents across Cover Page Options. The ToC is now called with the function
- Added pre-built Report Custom Field definitions for Lead Author, Lead Author Title and Lead Author Email
- Added security banner and page numbers to footers
- Prevented orphaning of title row in Findings Summary tables
- Prevented orphaning of cells in detailed finding 1 header table
- Added Shading of Description box in detail findings body 1 (affects options 1 and 2 of Detailed Finding Options)
- Added logic to give control over spacing between Detailed Findings
- Added table header color option to all tables
- Removed extraneous commented code from end of template
- Fixed 1 pixel discrepancy header table of Detailed Findings Option 1
- Added ability to suppress the export of Findings with a severity of "Informational"
- Fixed UI bug where a table row border was inadvertently displayed with Detailed Findings Option 1 on the "CVSS" line in the header.
- Initial public release